Hey Guys, I got inspired by littlebookblog to do this tag called The Fifty Bookish Questions Book Tag. There are fifty questions (obviously), which I’m going to answer. I hope you all enjoy!📚📚📚📚
- What was the last book you read?
The Heir by Kiera Cass.
- Was it a good one?
Honestly, it wasn’t the best book I’ve ever read, but I just love the Selection series. It’s my guilty pleasure.🤗
- What made it good?
As I said it wasn’t good, but I found it entertaining.
- Would you recommend it to other people?
If think The Selection series can be a fun read, so yes, why not?
- How often do you read?
I read whenever I have time, but it also depends on the book.
- Do you like to read?
Well, if I didn’t like to read, I wouldn’t do this here.
- What was the last bad book you read?
Usually I’m not that hard on books, but I think the last book I really didn’t like was The Evolution of Mara Dyer.🤐
- What made you dislike it?
The majority of the book was very slow to me, even thought the ending was okay I just didn’t care about the characters anymore.
- Do you wish to be a writer?
Yes, but I’m not sure I would be good at it.😳
- Has any book ever influenced you greatly?
Yes, definitely, but it isn’t always about the content of the book, but more about the memories I associate with it at the time I read it. I hope that made sense.
- Do you read fan fiction?
No, not anymore. I used to read them when I was younger, but now I prefer reading books.
- Do you write fan fiction?
- What’s your favourite book?
I always try to avoid this questions because I honestly don’t have an answer, but I can name a few of my favourite’s.
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
The Assassin’s Blade, Crown of Midnight and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
I could go on and on, but I better stop now or else this list is going to be endless.😅
- What’s your least favourite book?
Probably Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Not because I didn’t like the ending, that was probably the only good thing about this book. I just found it so so slow and badly written, I also didn’t like Four’s perspective at all. I really liked the first two books, but this one was just disappointing for me.😧
- Do you prefer physical books or read on a device (like a Kindle)?
I own a Kindle, but rarely use it. I like physical books so much more.
- When did you learn to read?
I think I was about 5 years old.
- What is your favourite book you had to read in school?
I am currently 15 years old and we haven’t read that many books in school, so I can’t name one.
- What is your favourite book series?
I love reading series and my favourite finished one at the moment is probably The Lunar Chronicles.
- Who is your favourite author?
Again a question I can’t answer, but I’m going to say J. K. Rowling, Marissa Meyer, Sarah J. Maas, Rainbow Rowell and Tahereh Mafi, but there are se many more.
- What is your favourite genre?
I love everything YA: Contemporary, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, but this year I want to read more diversely and discover new genres.
- Who is your favourite character in a book series?
One of my favourite characters ever is Cinder form the Lunar Chronicles. Throughout all the books she is just kickass and the perfect female character.
- Has a book ever transported you somewhere else?
All the time.
- Which book do you wish has a sequel?
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. I loved everything about it and a sequel would be the best thing that could happen.
- Which book do you wish didn’t have a sequel?
I really don’t know.
- How long does it take you to read a book?
It always depends on the book and on how much time I have. I love reading books in one sitting, but if I don’t have the time it usually takes me about 4 days.
- Do you like when books become movies?
I’m very critical when it comes to movies, but I always try to separate book and movie from each other.
- Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation?
I don’t watch a lot of movies, I prefer series, so I can’t think of one right now.
- Which movie has done a book justice?
I honestly don’t know.
- Do you read the newspaper?
Once in a while – always when my mom forces me.
- Do you read magazines?
I flip through them occasionally.
- Do you prefer newspapers or magazines?
It always depends on the topic, but I rather pick up a magazine than the newspaper.
- Do you read while in bed?
- Do you read while on the toilet?
Only if the book is really exciting and I can’t put it down.😂
- Do you read while in the car?
Fortunately, I’m not one of those people who gets sick while reading in a car, so yes, I do.
- Do you read while in the bath?
I love taking baths and of course a book can’t miss.
- Are you a fast read?
It depends on what is considered a fast reader, but compared to my sister I would say yes.
- Are you a slow reader?
- Where is your favourite place to read?
When it’s warm I love to read in my mother’s garden and when it’s too cold to read outside I usually sit next to a window cuddled in a blanket.
- Is it hard for you to concentrate while you read?
No, not really.
- Do you need a room to be silent while you read?
No, actually I always listen to music while I read.
- Who gave you your love for reading?
My mom. When she was my age she used to read just as much as I do now.
- What book is next on your list to read?
I’m currently reading Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout, so maybe I will read Origin next.
- When did you start to read chapter books?
I can’t really remember, but I think I was about 9 or so.
- Who is your favourite children’s book author?
- Which author would you most want to interview?
Either Marissa Meyer or J. K Rowling
- Which author do you think you’d be friends with?
Rainbow Rowell or Stephanie Perkins
- What book have you reread the most?
I don’t usually reread books, but Carry On by rainbow Rowell I’ve reread three times.
- Which books do you consider “classics”?
I haven’t read that many classics so I can’t really answer that question.
- Which books do you think should be taught in every school?
I don’t think one book in particular, but in general more books and not only classics. Where I live it isn’t a thing to teach books in school and I think that’s a big mistake.
- Which books should be banned from all schools?
I really don’t know, but I would say age-inappropriate books.
Well, this was The Fifty Bookish Questions Book Tag, I hope you enjoyed. I don’t tag anyone, but if you liked this tag feel free to do it.
Have a nice day!☀︎☀︎☀︎