I was nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Kirstie at Upside-Down Books, thank you so so so much. All you read this, go check out her blog, she’s fantastic!🎈♡
For those who don’t know, the Liebster Award is a way of getting to know new bloggers and discover smaller blogs. If you’ve been nominated, just take the button below and post it on your blog!👻
-Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
-Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
-Give 11 random facts about yourself.
-Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
-Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
-Give them 11 questions to answer.
So now to the questions:
1.What’s you all time favourite book?
I don’t have one specific, favourite book, but a few of my favourites are Carry On by Rainbow Rowell, Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
2.What book would you like to change the ending of?
That’s a really good question, but I honestly can’t think of one right now.
3.If you could live in any fictional world which one would it be?
When I read A Court of Thorns and Roses I imagined the world/the spring court to be so beautiful and it would be so cool to live there.
4.Which Hogwarts house do you belong to?
5.If you had one journey in the TARDIS would you travel forwards or backwards in time?
Backwards. I’m scared to see what the future brings so better see what was in the past!
6.Who would your ultimate fictional BFF (best friend forever) be?
Probably someone like Cath from Fangirl or Cress from the Lunar Chronicles.
7.What’s your favourite fairy tale?
There is nothing I love more than fairy tales and I do have many favourites, like: Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel or Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
8.Do you prefer Winter or Summer?
Winter Winter Winter!❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
9.A movie that was better than the book?
I liked the Fault in our Stars movie better than the book.
10.What is your ultimate form of transport? You can choose anything, real or fictional.
It would be so cool to fly a wyvern like the ones in Heir of Fire, but I wouldn’t complain if I had wings!
11.What’s your favourite book cover?
Uprooted by Naomi Novik. Isn’t is the most beautiful cover ever!
Now to my 11 random facts:
- I buy way too many books.
- I have a younger sister and whenever we don’t know what to do we impersonate disney princesses.
- My favourite animals are wolves.
- It’s easy to make me laugh.
- I love the smell of car gas.
- I can’t stand it when someone touches my neck, it freaks me out.
- I cry at nearly ever book I read.
- When I was little I thought I was a detective and I would run around solving “mysteries”.
- I’m usually early for everything, I hate being late.
- I worry way, way too much about things.
- My goal in life is to see as much of the world as I possibly can.
Now my questions:
- The book you hate most?
- What book has influenced you most?
- Favourite place to be?
- Do you have a favourite disney princess?
- A book you’ve read more than once?
- If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
- If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
- One and only OTP?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- If you could describe yourself in one word what would that be?
- A book character you identify yourself most with?
I was finally having some time to spare and could write this. Thanks again Kirstie for nominating me!😍 I hope you enjoyed!❀✮☀︎