Until a few minutes ago I had no freaking idea what day it was today and since we have Tuesday I guess it’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is Spring reads, so all the books on my spring tbr. I am so excited for spring and I’m so happy that it’s gonna get a bit warmen so I can finally read outside again! Well, I hope you enjoy!❀❀❀❀
Just before I begin, I am only going to talk about book that are already out, so even though there are some pretty exciting releases this spring, those won’t we included!
- First on my tbr is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I bought this book last week and I am ready to get my heart broken. I’ve heard a lot of great things about it and I usually don’t read this genre very often, so I guess we’ll see how I like it.
2. Next we have November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I can’t wait to finally read this book and I am really excited to dive into some Colleen Hoover again.
3. Then sooner or later I am going to read Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I am kind of scared to continue with this series, even though it is one of my favourite ones. There is just so much happening in every book that I always need some time to precess everything, but I am ready to continue with this great great series!
4. This or next month I also want to finally finish the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout by reading Opposition. So far I loved every book in this series and they always get me out of a reading slump.
5. Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin has been sitting on my shelf since the end of January and I can’t wait to finally start this book. I have high expectations so I hope I won’t be disappointed.
6. The next book I can’t wait to read is Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater. I’m currently reading The Dream Thieves and so far I’m really enjoying it. I am just really excited to see where this series is going.
7. Another book I can’t wait to read, one I also mentioned in my March tbr is Uprooted by Naomi Novik. This book sounds right up my alley and like something I would enjoy, so I guess we’ll see!
8. Next is More Than This by Patrick Ness. I bought this book a while ago and as soon as I read the back I was hooked, even though it doesn’t say a lot it sounded very interesting.
9. Truthwitch by Susan Denard is also a book I am really excited about. I had it on my shelf since it came out, but never actually got around to reading it.
10. And last, but surely not least I want to read Vicious by V.E. Schwab. This book has gotten so many positive reviews and the synopsis does sound very interesting.
Well, this was it for this weeks TTT, let me know what you’re reading this spring and if you have read any of these books on my tbr!❀❀❀❀❀❀