Hi everyone, I hope you all have or had an amazing and fun 1st April! I can’t believe March is already over. I feel like I’m saying that in every wrap up, but the times goes by so so quickly it’s unbelievable!✿
So let’s wrap this month up. I was in a reading slump at the beginning of March, but I ended up reading a bunch of great books. So let’s just start!☀︎
- First book this month was Stars Above by Marissa Meyer. I loved it, of course so 5/5 stars.
- Next was Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It was my favourite book of this series so 5/5 stars. (I read this book during the SlayThatSeries read-a-thon.)
- I was very surprised by The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater. Therefore, 4/5 stars. It was such an amazing read. (Read this one during the read-a-thon as well.)
- This month I finished the Lux series with the last book Opposition and it was a great ending. 4/5 stars.
- Definitely one of my new favourite books was November 9 by Colleen Hoover. It was so so great and I devoured this book, 5/5 stars.
- Then I read the first of I think three novellas from The Wrath and the Dawn, called The Crown and the Arrow. It was very short, but really great and I have to read the other novellas soon. 5/5 stars.
- My reading slump motivated me to finally pick up a book I had forgotten completely. I downloaded Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson about a year or more ago and never read it. And as I finally decided to pick up my Kindle again I was so intrigued to read it that I started and finished it shortly after. I enjoyed it, but I still had some issues with it. Maybe I’ll write a review about it in the next few days. 3/5 stars.
- Next we have Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. I had to read this book for my french class, but I couldn’t really enjoy it since I’m only in my second year of learning that language and so I had a few difficulties understanding. Nonetheless, I liked the parts I actually understood. 3/5 stars.
- Last book was Leave this Song Behind by John Meyer, Stephanie Meyer, Adam Halwitz, Cindy Spertner. This book comes out on April 26th and it’s a collection of poems. I am pretty new to this genre, but I really loved some poems and since I want to get into poetry it’s a great way to start. 4/5 stars.
Today an idea popped into my head, so I wanted to add some statistics for this month. Like average rating and how many pages I’ve read in total. Let me know how you like it!
- Rating: 4,2/5 stars
- Pages: about 2,536
Well, these were all the book/novellas I read this month. Let me know all the books you’ve read!☆★☆★