Already June? What am I going to read?
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
I’m halfway through this book and so far I really enjoy this. So I will definitely be able to finish this these days.
- Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
I borrowed this book from my school’s library and I want to return it before my summer break starts (16 June). I read We Were Liars by E. Lockhart last summer and liked it, so why not try and read this one.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
Again, I got this from the library as well and I’ve heard some people talk about it. Honestly, I don’t really know what it is about.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Okay, I don’t know I could restrain myself from reading this book for so long, but I really want to read it without having to think about school, so June is the perfect time. As soon as school’s over no one is going to see my face till I’ve finished this book.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
This is a reread for me, but we’re reading this in school the last few weeks and I’m actually really curious to see if I still love it as much, as when I first read it.
We all know how it is. What are the odds that I will stick to this list a 100%?
New releases I’m excited about (and hope to read):
- Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- Roar by Cora Cormack
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- Want by Cindy Pon
- The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Let me know your TBR for this month and if you’ve already read some of the books on my list.
Have a nice day!